Bachelor of Arts with Honours
Master of Clinical Psychology
Accredited Triple P(Positive Parenting Program) Trainer licensed by The University of Queensland
Areas of Expertise
Carol's key areas of expertise are:
- Policy development and coordination
- Research, evaluation and statistical analysis
- Implementation of strategic reform initiatives
- Strategic planning at both organisational and program level
Carol's experience comes from:
- 11 years in senior officer and executive roles in the public sector (5 years SES)
- 10 years in senior research and training roles at a Qld University
- 5 years operating a successful private practice
Carol has worked with clients in the following areas:
- Public sector – all tiers of government, primarily in the area of early education.
- Private and not-for-profits particularly in early education, schooling and community services.