Included In this agreement
Licence to use the content on the website
You acknowledge that the website, the service and all related content are subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights.
We (or our licensors) retain all right, title, and interest in and to the website, the service and all related content, and nothing you do on or in relation to the website, the service or any of the related content will transfer any intellectual property rights to you or licences you to exercise any intellectual property rights whatsoever, except any license granted to you in writing.
Except as provided in these terms and conditions, permission to electronically reproduce the website, the service or any related content in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us.
You may access and display these pages on a computer or a monitor, and print out for your personal use any whole page or pages in this web site. All other use, copying or reproduction of any part of this web site is prohibited (save to the extent authorised by law notwithstanding this provision). Without limiting the foregoing, no part of this web site may be reproduced on any other Internet site.
You may not remove or alter any copyright notice which appears in conjunction with any applets, text or graphics in this web site.
Subject to any applicable law, we may revoke the permission referred to within this document at any time and may suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the website or the service without notice.
Accuracy and reliability of information
You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include inaccuracies. Sagacity Consulting has compiled the information contained in this website in good faith and has attempted to ensure that all information is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, the information contained in this website may include inadvertent and occasional errors and is provided "as is".
You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
This site includes registered trademarks, and other trademarks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
You may be required to register with us in order to access the website or to make use of the service. Where you are required to register:
- you must provide us with accurate, complete and updated registration information;
- you must safeguard any user name and password which we provide to you;
- you authorise us to assume that any person using the website or service with your user name and/or password is either you or is authorised to act for you;
- where your user name and/or password is specific to you, you must not allow anyone else to use your user name and/or password;
- you agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your user name and/or password or any breach of security of which you become aware;
- you may cancel your registration at any time at any time by notifying us;
- we reserve the right to discontinue or cancel your registration in our sole discretion without notice if you do not visit the website or use the service for an extended period of time, if you breach any of these terms and conditions or any applicable law or if we conclude that your conduct impacts on our name or reputation or violates our rights or those of another party.
Interference and Hacking
You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
You must not attempt to break into or access restricted areas, or information that has not been specifically granted to you in the public areas of the website.
Certain sections or pages on this website may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
Waiver of Legal Rights
If you breach any of these Terms & Conditions, and Sagacity Consulting has knowledge of that breach, a failure to pursue legal action or to enforce any remedy against you will not constitute a waiver of Sagacity Consulting legal rights.
Any waiver of these Terms & Conditions will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by Sagacity Consulting's directors.
Sagacity Consulting has the right to commence and prosecute any action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief if Sagacity Consulting considers (in its discretion) that such action is necessary or desirable.
In the event that any of these Terms & Conditions are deemed by a court to be invalid, those invalid Terms and Conditions shall be excised and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.