Your Personal Information
This website collects two main categories of information about its users.
This type of information does not alone identify individual users.
As most web sites, we track usage patterns of our site on an anonymous aggregate basis, each time you visit our site our web server makes a record of your visit. The server records your:
- Internet Provider (IP) address
- Top level domain name (ie. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- Date and time of your visit
- Pages accessed and any documents downloaded
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of previously visited sites
- Search phrases entered
This type of information may include your name, email and mailing addresses, and contact numbers. Please note that Sagacity Consulting can only collate and use information you volunteer through the completion of online forms.
We also record your email address if you send us a message.
When you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed (ie the referring url) and the type of browser you are using. Under certain circumstances Sagacity Consulting may decide to use information provided by your ISP to determine other information about you, such as your location (city or country) and other information as available.
In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our ISPs or server log files.
It is also possible that your ISP is logging your activity while you visit our site. This is clearly beyond the control of Sagacity Consulting.
How We Use And Disclose Your Personal Information
The personal information that you provide to us during use of this site, and in other interactions between us, is used to provide you with better service for the supply of our products and services to you. The information we gather from your use of this web site enables us to provide more personalised products and services that are customised to your needs.
Any personal or business information which you do supply will only be used internally at Sagacity Consulting and will not be divulged to a third party unless that third party is involved in delivery of a product or service which we deliver, or complements one of our products or services. In addition to this your personal or business information may need to be supplied to subcontractors and agents which we may use from time to time in the delivery of a product or service (eg, delivery companies will be supplied with delivery information) or where required by law.
We may also disclose your personal or business information under the following circumstances:
- Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
- Where we suspect that unlawful activity is or has been engaged in and we use or disclose the personal information to investigate the suspected unlawful activity; or
- The use or disclosure is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law.
Sagacity Consulting may also use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing. We may only use your personal information or data for the purpose of direct marketing in relation to promotional activities where it is impracticable for us to obtain your prior express consent. However, when we do this, we will provide an express opportunity when we first contact you to decline receiving any further marketing communications from us, via an opt-out mechanism.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we collect, use or disclose is stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons.
While Sagacity Consulting employs advanced data encryption technology when interacting with its customers, suppliers and other partners, users should be aware that there is always some risk in transmitting any data electronically. This risk is inherent in all Internet activity.
How To Access, Correct, Or Update Your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us if your details change or if you believe the information we have about you is not accurate or complete.
We will provide you with reasonable opportunity to access your personal information and have it corrected or updated. A fee may apply to such access. Exceptions to your access rights include:
- Where providing access will pose a serious threat to the life or health or any individual or pose an unreasonable impact on the privacy of an individual;
- Your request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- Where the information relates to existing legal proceedings between Sagacity Consulting and you and the information would not be discoverable in the process of those legal proceedings; or
- Where providing access would be unlawful, may prejudice an investigation of possible unlawful activity, may prejudice enforcement of laws, or denying access is specifically authorised by law.
Links To Other Websites
How To Contact Us If You Have A Complaint Or Question
PO Box 1934
Fax. (+61) 07 3254 1088